George Skarpelos firstname.lastname@example.org
Chona Galvez email@example.com
Greg Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Litomisky email@example.com
Adam Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter to Councilmember Ryu re: Beachwood TPPDs March 2016
Please contact any member of the committee for information regarding the next meeting.
Meets the fourth Thursday of the month at 6:30pm unless noted below.
No meeting in January
The Agenda will be posted at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting at the designated sites as listed at the bottom of the Home Page
THURSDAY OCTOBER 27th,2016, 6:30pm
FIRE STATION 82 ANNEX,
1800 N. BRONSON AVENUE, L.A., CA 90028
Second Floor Conference Room
The public is requested to fill out a “Speaker Card” to address the Board on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Comments from the public on Agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the Agenda that is within the Board’s subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker, for a maximum of 20 minutes total for Public comment, unless waived by the presiding officer of the Board. Agenda is posted for public review at Counterpoint Records and Books 5911 Franklin Ave, on our website at www.MyHUNC.com, and with EmpowerLA.. In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at the scheduled meeting (or location noted in the Agenda item) or by making arrangements with our office (contact information above). As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Support Help Line (213) 978-1551 or email email@example.com. Note: Agenda items may be taken out of order or merged as deemed appropriate by the Committee. All items for discussion and Action.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Comment on items not on the Agenda (2 minutes each)
4. Comments from any City, County, State or Federal representatives in attendance (5 minutes each)
5. Discussion regarding the need for two left turn lights at Franklin and Bronson (along with Keep Intersection Clear signage) and to change the timing on the northbound and southbound lights.
6. Discussion regarding adding a white flexible post to the center lane on Bronson just north of the light so that cars do not try to make that left turn into the Oaks Gourmet parking lot.
7. Discussion regarding adding Big Belly trash compactors on Franklin Avenue.
8. Set a specific date for a Franklin Street fair and put together a Franklin Street Fair board to help with the coordination of the fair
9. Discussion regarding options with the CD4 Discretionary Funds including but not limited to requesting any funds to repair the sidewalks along Franklin Ave from Bronson to Tamarind (with the goal of having an artistic slant to it)
10. Trash and debris along the curb along Franklin, occurring right after the street cleaning
11. The broken sign in front of Pimai Thai, process for reporting and getting follow-up
12. Update regarding Councilmember Mitch O'Farrell’s office "Open for Business Initiative"
13. Discussion of Mission, Outreach opportunities for the Committee for Fiscal Year 2016/17, possible budget
14. Committee Member Comments on items not on the Agenda
15. Old/Ongoing Business
16. New/Future Business
Reconsideration: The Board may reconsider and amend its action on items listed on the agenda if that reconsideration takes place before the end of the meeting at which it was considered or at the next regular meeting. The Board, on either of these two days, shall: (1) Make a Motion for Reconsideration and, if approved, (2) hear the matter and take an action. If the motion to reconsider an action is to be scheduled at the next meeting following the original action, then two items shall be placed on the agenda for that meeting: (1) A Motion for Reconsideration on the described matter and (2) a [Proposed] action should the motion to reconsider be approved. A Motion for Reconsideration can only be made by a Board member who has previously voted on the prevailing side of the original action taken. If a Motion for Reconsideration is not made on the date the action was taken, then a Board member on the prevailing side of the action must submit a memorandum to the Recording Secretary identifying the matter to be reconsidered and a brief description of the reason(s) for requesting reconsideration at the next regular meeting. The aforesaid shall all be in compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act.
April 2016 draft